Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2020 Jersey Discussion

Revivous

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Btw, don't buy the jersey from our team shop. They've artificially inflated the price ($175) to nullify the members discount ($157.50) and pissed me right off.

As much as I loathe to say it but Peter Wynn has them for $139.99.

Savvy Supporter and NRLShop have/will have them for $159.99.

Panthers have dropped the price of their jerseys to $99.99 ...

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
looks like peter wynns gets my coin ‍♂

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Btw, don't buy the jersey from our team shop. They've artificially inflated the price ($175) to nullify the members discount ($157.50) and pissed me right off.

Great initiative by the panthers. Jersey prices have been far too expensive for far too long. I once paid somewhere in the vicinity of $99 for a Cowboys Jersey for a Toddler. That’s just outrageous.

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I will wait till next September when Peter Wynns has them for $50

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Looks like a training shirt tbh. Appropriate for the 9s I guess

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Not a fan of the jersey, but just realised that Drinky will be dynamite at this format.

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Looks like those 3d pic things from the early 90’s m.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Not a fan of the jersey, but just realised that Drinky will be dynamite at this format.

I'd like to see Drinky in open space. Still not sure how fast he is.

Bernster

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score

Ive been waiting for the Cowboys team shop to hop on the Afterpay bandwagon for almost 3 years.

Places that offer that or Zippay will get my coin

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
It looks a little bit like the original cowboys jersey. Are you sure you would like a jersey of that sort of design?
Nah. the original jerseys were utter shit. The 18-19’s were superb, I love me an over sized horned jersey........

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
XXXX takes pride of place on Cowboys' playing shorts
Cowboys.com.au
Fri 31 Jan 2020, 11:22 AM

The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys are delighted to reveal that XXXX will be proudly emblazoned on the front of the 2020 and 2021 official playing shorts.

The club first showed off the well-known brand back in 1995 when the newly formed North Queensland side ran out with XXXX boldly featured on their shorts.

The addition to this season’s apparel is further proof of a long-standing partnership, with the platinum partner already a feature of the Cowboys 2020 training kit and the club’s media polo.

Cowboys general manager commercial Ross Aldridge said the latest addition to the shorts is testament to a strong partnership.

“As the very first partner to sign on as a partner of the Cowboys we’re incredibly proud to see XXXX feature on our team’s uniform in this prominent spot,” Ross said.

“As a partner XXXX have been instrumental in supporting our club, and this feature of their brand shows the strength of our partnership.”

“It’s not only an agreement that ties us together, it’s a feeling of true mateship and a sense of Queenslander pride.”

XXXX brand director Amy Darvill said it's an exciting time for North Queensland.

"We are stoked to have pride of place on the Cowboys’ official playing shorts,” Darvill said.

We hope the new stadium, and the new shorts bring the Cowboys many momentous wins and occasions to celebrate with a XXXX.”

The full force of the iconic brand will be shown when the Cowboys run out for the season opener to take on the Broncos on Friday 13 March.

The brewer will also take centre stage in the form of the XXXX Derby Trophy, to be claimed by the victors of the XXXX Derby on Friday night.

https://www.cowboys.com.au/news/2020/01/31/xxxx-takes-pride-of-place-on-cowboys-playing-shorts/

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Bundy and Toyota on the jersey.
XXXX on the shorts.

Broncos, bow down to your QLD superiors.