Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2020 Jersey Discussion

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Also, is it me or are the sleeves super long compared to modern jerseys??

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Also, is it me or are the sleeves super long compared to modern jerseys??
The prototypes are probably 3xl to cater for all the fat f*** supporters, I only need a 2xl
Hate the white Socks, golfers wear white long sock

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jax

Charlie124

Qld Cup Player
5 Year Member
Reaction score
What are the chances of the club sticking with this design longer term than 2 years if it gets overwhelming positive feedback? Surely sales will dictate it's popularity.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I've seen a few negative comments on Facebook and the like. Some people prefer this year's design and feel it's a massive step backwards. I literally want to slap these people in the face.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I've seen a few negative comments on Facebook and the like. Some people prefer this year's design and feel it's a massive step backwards. I literally want to slap these people in the face.
They should be ecstatic with this change, it means that last bunch of rags are now going for $50 max to clear the dregs out for the new hotness. Go hard and buy yourselves a whole mess of hornos

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Yes, they are idiots. I feel there is a certain section of bogans who like that sort of trash. I never buy a jersey and will be buying both home and away of next year’s to show support for it.

Kingy

Junior
Reaction score
I won’t be buying anything until we start winning matches and playing some decent footy. Couldn’t think of anything worse than buying either of these jerseys and continuing to play like we have over the past 2 seasons. The thought of having to walk past it every day as a reminder is sickening.

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I won’t be buying anything until we start winning matches and playing some decent footy. Couldn’t think of anything worse than buying either of these jerseys and continuing to play like we have over the past 2 seasons. The thought of having to walk past it every day as a reminder is sickening.
Yep, that's called being a bandwagon supporter.

Kingy

Junior
Reaction score
Yep, that's called being a bandwagon supporter.
A bandwagon supporter is only supporting them when they’re winning. I always support them winning or losing. Just don’t want a constant reminder in my house of a shit couple of seasons... think that’s fair

Reactions: BDR

Prince Ernst of Hanover

First Grader
Reaction score
Am I the only one on here who couldn't care less about what the jersey looks like?

As far as I'm concerned, the team could run out in pink, polka dot pyjamas and red high heeled shoes. I just want to see a team that is playing well with good attacking play.

Last edited:

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Am I the only one on here who couldn't care less about what the jersey looks like?

As far as I'm concerned, the team could run out in pink, polka dot pyjamas and red high heeled shoes. I just want to see a team that is playing well with good attacking play.
I think the answer to your first question is a resounding, Yes.

Revivous

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score

Com'n Prince, you've handed over your troll baton to Paulo, too late to rez it now

Reactions: Jax

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score

FMD

You surely know it BLACK heels with pink polka dots.

I dont normally get to worked up about jerseys, though after seeing this new rendition really highlights how much of an abomination the current has been

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

Would you still not care if a jersey contained a poorly researched and obvioisly rushed traffic management plan displayed on it?

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Would you still not care if a jersey contained a poorly researched and obvioisly rushed traffic management plan displayed on it?
worst set of traffic lights in Tvl....

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Does anyone really care if the traffic is a bit terrible around the stadium on game day. It’s for a few hours 12 nights a year.

Reactions: CC