Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2020 Jersey Discussion

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
We should just go back to our 2015 jersey. We might actually feel like winners then.

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Alright,

I adjusted the lighting, added a bit more texture and swapped to the old logo. I think we need to update the sponsor at some stage, so I went with something iconic and changed a few things to pay homage to what we all like. Reticulating the splines was the hardest part and removing the flux capacitor wasn't easy.

What do you think?

View attachment 1422
I don't see why we can't just bring back the Overflow Cowboys jersey....and bring back the frog as the mascot.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I don't see why we can't just bring back the Overflow Cowboys jersey....
I wouldn’t be opposed to this. Just need to dig it out of the collection so I don’t have to buy a new one.

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
mine has shrunk a fair bit in the wash...................
Hahahahaha.

Funnily enough, Mine was always about 3 sizes too big. Don’t think it could ever shrink enough for it to actually fit hahaha.

And if it does ever fit, well, I’ve gotten mighty big...

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
The current jersey time life is expiring at the end of the season. A new jersey will come into play next year.

Like Beaves and others I hope they FINALLY go back to the original design. The design and colours (blue, grey, gold and white) are ICONIC.

Hopefully the club finally do the right thing.

Anyway. I thought this issue deserved its own thread.

Tunza

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Love that all-blue version. Home version is almost perfect for the new stadium to combine the old with the new.

I can't stand the red Toyota logo. Love it in white on the current home jerseys and would settle for a blue or grey version - but understand that Toyota have their own logo design standards that might not allow.

Bass Player

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
While we're here, talking about uniforms.
1. It should be compulsory to wear the socks fully up to just below the knee. The usual place. I know it can't be compulsory, too much time wasted if it's in the laws. But teams should just get behind it an police themselves. Look the part.
2. All boots to be black only. Logos no bigger than when all boots were black. Why black? Because white can look like the ball; and any other colour makes you look like a dick. We're saving you from yourself.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Love that all-blue version. Home version is almost perfect for the new stadium to combine the old with the new.

I can't stand the red Toyota logo. Love it in white on the current home jerseys and would settle for a blue or grey version - but understand that Toyota have their own logo design standards that might not allow.
Yeah, don't need the word "Toyota", the logo is universally recognised.

I didn't like the sergeant strips on the shoulders of those posted by the OP, but generally liked the design

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score

They are rough but you get the idea. (I don't know how to make the images smaller)

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
I just wish our players were as pumped up as those pics, we might've been a contender then :)

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score

I don't this for a Home jersey as well.

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score

And this for away. Job done.