Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2019 Site Upgrade

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, as you can see the forum software has been upgraded. This was a major upgrade so I had to redo the theme and unfortunately none of the old addons work.

The MVP system we were using isn't compatible with this version of the software so we'll have to find another way to do our player voting this year. I will work on a solution to add a countdown to our next game to the sidebar.

There will be a a lot of little differences in how the new site operates versus the old and and there are some new features as well. As you can see, the software now uses a reaction system similar to Facebook, instead of just likes.

I'll slowly tweak the appearance a bit, there are heaps of little things I can change to make it better.

If you notice anything weird, please let me know and I'll take a look at it.

Please post in here if you have any questions or even any ideas for features we could add.

Last edited:

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Looking good mate, great work

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Great stuff, much appreciated!

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Hey mate. Having problems accessing through Tapatalk......
Is this related?

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Hey mate. Having problems accessing through Tapatalk......
Is this related?
Can you please give me a rundown on what's happening? I installed tapatalk last night and did a test on my phone and managed to get in. I don't use it though so not experienced with what could have gone wrong.

Last edited:

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
I'm not having any issues either, didn't even realise the change

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Can you please give me a rundown on what's happening? I installed tapatalk last night and did a test on my phone and managed to get in. I don't use it though so not experienced with what could have gone wrong.
Hi Dream. It won't update. If it is working for everyone else then it must be something at my end. It stopped working for me last night before I went to bed. I will try uninstalling Tapatalk and reloading. I can access all of my other forums....... Just not the main one. Thanks for the reply.

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Dream. It won't update. If it is working for everyone else then it must be something at my end. It stopped working for me last night before I went to bed. I will try uninstalling Tapatalk and reloading. I can access all of my other forums....... Just not the main one. Thanks for the reply.
Let me know how it goes.

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

I just logged out of Stampede on Tapatalk, removed, re-followed and logged back in....... (or to simplify $d@|~
All good now. Thanks dream and Moggy for replying

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

rocketfrog

Junior
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Can we get a new Queensland Cup thread started for the Pride v Blackhawks trial this Saturday (23 February 2019) please?

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Dream, I will post the teams when they are announced later today.
No worries, you should have the ability to post threads from your account too.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Just some general feedback
Not a biggie & doesnt affect me alot as i mainly use tapatalk, but when on desktop, i did like (&get used to) the home button at the bottom of page, so when at last post it was easy click back to main menu.

Do the "share" icons actually work? not that i would use them, but you never know when some diamond of wisdom that might come out to share with 'non members'????

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Just some general feedback
Not a biggie & doesnt affect me alot as i mainly use tapatalk, but when on desktop, i did like (&get used to) the home button at the bottom of page, so when at last post it was easy click back to main menu.

Do the "share" icons actually work? not that i would use them, but you never know when some diamond of wisdom that might come out to share with 'non members'????
Will look at adding a home link there, haven't touched that footer yet.

Yep, those share icons should work, haven't checked them all yet though, might be some issues that have to be ironed out.

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Hi Dream,
Been away from the site for a couple of weeks. New site looks good, like all new updates will take a little time to get used to it. Thanks again for all your time with this site.

Ianc

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
The new site looks good, Dream.

Thanks for all your hard work, mate.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Just so you know, when i try to change some of my preferences i have been getting this.
No biggie, just some general feedback.
Was just trying to change some email notification settings