Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 9 Cowboys (A) v Rabbitohs - Teams & Discussion

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Morgan has been pathetic

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
If we get towelled up by Parramatta next week...

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Well I enjoyed this game. Some signs off life. I want Scott and Bolton out and Clifford back in but otherwise I think we are actually not FAR OFF
So, Jensen in. Hess on the bench. Obviously McGuire comes back. Asiata?

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Well I enjoyed this game. Some signs off life. I want Scott and Bolton out and Clifford back in but otherwise I think we are actually not FAR OFF
We only showed signs of life once Souths took the foot off the pedal and had a lead in both the first and second half.

The fact is, when the game was in the balance we were woeful.

Changes need to be made. Anything less and Green will have shown his completely lack of competence and as far as I am concerned, should start looking for another job.

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
We didn't disgrace ourselves I feel like we could have done a lot better with a few tweaks from the coach. Scott needs to go I'm afraid or at least be used in a sensible manner

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
I actually thought we were not terrible. It would have been terrible if they gave up like Parra did last night. But they didn’t.

We are just lacking some quality in key positions at the moment. Cook is just a brilliant player out of dummy half.

Souths are just a better team than us this year.

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Kahu was fantastic, Dunny Bill looks like a future star

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah, attacking structure is much better, we created a lot of opportunities. Execution was lacking though.

D through the middle was terrible at times, as it has been all year and it's the same individuals being exposed. If we didn't have pudding like middle defence I think we would have gone close to winning that game. Cook is very good player but I feel like half of those tries were because of our terrible D rather than great attack.

Big Dog needs to come back in to improve the 5th tackle options. Hopefully he can slot in and show what he's got now that the rest of the players are finding their rhythm in attack and chances are being created.

Last edited:

Blow by Blow

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
So, Jensen in. Hess on the bench. Obviously, McGuire comes back. Asiata?
It depends if McGuire is back from injury I want Molo and Dunn too so something has to give be happy to drop Hess too if that makes enough room for everybody. Maybe dump Baptiste too?

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Scott NEEDS to be dropped. Playing on reputation only now. He’s terrible. And I think he’s been a fantastic player for us over a long period. Sometimes tough love is needed though.

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
You notice during the game, Joey et al were talking about how heavy Hess is and Joey said with the limited stoppages this year, he needs to drop about 5 - 7kgs. Makes me think of how the conditioning experts getting him to pack on weight in the off-season. :oops:

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Our forwards are all too heavy across the board really. Dream eluded to it in another post. I think we'd be a whole lot better if we changed things up and had a more mobile forward pack rather than trying to replicate our 2015 style which is now a largely redundant game plan.

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Our forwards are all too heavy across the board really. Dream eluded to it in another post. I think we'd be a whole lot better if we changed things up and had a more mobile forward pack rather than trying to replicate our 2015 style which is now a largely redundant game plan.
That first half reminded me of the first half of the Broncos game at Suncorp last season. Our big guys getting shredded by Cook-Nikorima types.