Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 8 Cowboys (H) v Titans - Teams & Discussion

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Crazy thought but hear me out - maybe he was just fatigued?
Maybe, but his stride and body language suggested otherwise.

What can't be understated is the "room" that JT gives to guys like Granville, Morgan and JA with his runs.

If you take out his injury game, we are 100% win ratio with Jase this year....

Bongohead667

First Grader
Reaction score
Morgan has had shoulder problems most of the season. He's just not 100%. He doesn't look loose and calm when running. He looks all tensed up like he's playing in pain. Wish the bloke had better luck with injuries.

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Is fedlty back next week? I'm heading to magic round next week hoping to see the ninth
I hope they leave the team as it is.

If McGuire is injured then Jensen to come in. O'Neill just needs to fix a defensive lapse and trust his centre to make the tackle. Cowboy Kyle for a feeder team please

Binky

Junior
Reaction score
I hope they leave the team as it is.

If McGuire is injured then Jensen to come in. O'Neill just needs to fix a defensive lapse and trust his centre to make the tackle. Cowboy Kyle for a feeder team please
Mate are you on crack, leave the clubs best winger out?

Revivous

Qld Cup Player
Donor
Reaction score
In regards to Clifford, I thinks he has been playing injured and will be better for the rest and recovery, and when he comes back he should be first receiver.
Agreed, he hurt his ankle last game, he was hopping a fair bit ... so him going out injured seems legit

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reminds me of the years that FFE was trying to tell the forum to move Matty B. on. Eventually we did. Won the nines and then the premiership. Kyle's strengths in attack do not offset his defensive lapses. As usual, supporters put far more weight on attack than they do on defence.

Part of having a great team means getting rid of serious weaknesses.

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Reminds me of the years that FFE was trying to tell the forum to move Matty B. on. Eventually we did. Won the nines and then the premiership. Kyle's strengths in attack do not offset his defensive lapses. As usual, supporters put far more weight on attack than they do on defence.

Part of having a great team means getting rid of serious weaknesses.
My memory is a bit faulty, but I could have sworn that the Feldster has won a premiership...

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
My memory is a bit faulty, but I could have sworn that the Feldster has won a premiership...
He has. We need players who can defend though. Cowboy Kyle should not replace our present wingers. O'Neill has lapses but I am confident he can eliminate these from his game.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Surely he'd need a run in QCup to blow the cobwebs out. He's missed a lot of footy & is known as a confidence player, so let him run riot in qcup then unleash him, it'll also kep him out of origin contention

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk