Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 23 Cowboys (H) v Panthers - Teams & Discussion

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I haven't checked but the one thing that I noticed about the Cowboys tonight was they all have appeared to have had their hair dyed black. Looks ok and their game tonight was not to shabby also.

Desert Qlder

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I was wrong, Penrith were shit all game. And for once we were less shit.

Hope the team and coaches enjoy the win.

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Actually by our standards, yes it was a massive win.
Well done, hope you picked up

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
I meant, by our standards, winning by 2 would’ve been a massive win. Winning by 13+ would’ve been better described using a word like Astronomical, or something.

Oh, and I didn’t throw money on it. We would’ve lost if I did.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Now I've had a few beers, however i thought cotter went ok, thought he had a cam smith look about him, good service, followed play, quick to dh, really showed Granville's deficiencies when he came back on. Really hope green perseveres with him for the next couple of games.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
That game summed up James Tamou post 2015, pure shit when it mattered

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
If Green doesn’t see what Cotter provides, I hope he leaves and kills it for a club that will actually utilise his talents. Criminal that this kid isn’t starting.

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
If Green doesn’t see what Cotter provides, I hope he leaves and kills it for a club that will actually utilise his talents. Criminal that this kid isn’t starting.
Since his debut game, I've been a fan

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
They’ve hung onto Cotter through long term injury. Think Green is aware he’s a good player.

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
They’ve hung onto Cotter through long term injury. Think Green is aware he’s a good player.
I don’t think anyone knows what he is aware of tbh.

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Proof that Jake Granville still has speed but just doesn’t use it. Watch him chase down Brent Naden midway through the second half, despite the latter having a head start !

jhack13

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
15/150m and 24 tackles (no misses).
I was cursing him during the second half. Gave away two quick penalties with the second leading to Riff’s first try. Good game otherwise though.

griffman-2

Junior
Reaction score
Hess looked good off the bench in his stint in the pack before he went back to centre. He looked more comfortable in that role too.

Molo looks better every wk and really made an impact in attack and defence. He needs more minutes though.

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Hess looked good off the bench in his stint in the pack before he went back to centre. He looked more comfortable in that role too.

Molo looks better every wk and really made an impact in attack and defence. He needs more minutes though.
Molo is a gem. I am critical of the club but they did well to bring him to the club. He brings it every game.

It’s probably no surprise given he was regarded as a gun prospect as a late teen. It’s good to see him leave the other stuff behind him and realise his potential.