Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 20 Cowboys (A) v Tigers - Teams & Discussion

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Until we get an actual competent hooker, we will be stuck in this pathetic rut. It all starts with this position on 90% of plays, the useless c**** struggles to throw a spiral off the ground for f***s sake. I’ve been saying it for 2 years now, f*** him off and get someone else in there.

Last edited:

Revivous

Qld Cup Player
Donor
Reaction score
Until we get an actual competent hooker, we will be stuck in this pathetic rut. It all starts with this position on 90% of plays, the c**** struggle to throw a spiral off the ground for f***s sake. I’ve been saying it for 2 years now, f*** him off and get someone else in there.
Don't worry Beaves, it's not like he's signed until the end of 2021 ... oh wait ...

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Until we get an actual competent hooker, we will be stuck in this pathetic rut. It all starts with this position on 90% of plays, the c**** struggle to throw a spiral off the ground for f***s sake. I’ve been saying it for 2 years now, f*** him off and get someone else in there.
Is Scott Moore out of prison yet? Reckon he'd be fit AF after getting out of there. Wattsy? What's he up to?

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Lol blamed the ref's. Unbelievable.

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Green sounds delusional blaming the refs. How awful was our defence tonight. Handling was just shocking also. Team did not turn up at all tonight. Time to take the responsibility you are paid to assume for performances, Paul Green.

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
When Green came into the club, his big thing at the time was that we'd been making excuses for shit performances for far too long and blaming underperformance on refereeing decisions constantly. Valid excuse every now and again, whatever. We're a club that's had a lot of shit go against it on and off the field since the day it began, nothing we haven't gotten through before but it always seemed to just be an easy out.

That attitude around the club all seemed to change in 2014 when he arrived. When we were eliminated in that Roosters semi off a 50/50 call, but after being down 30-0. Green's point after the game was that if we didn't let ourselves get into that position in the first place, there'd be no need to cry foul. Fair point. Life goes on, and we move on.

Next year we go on to win plenty of close ones and take out the f***ing comp. Comebacks all over the place, getting across the line when playing ordinary, not letting tough luck get to us. Can't recall many blowups at all in that time. Why would you need to?

Fast forward a couple of years, and Green is now coming out in press conferences blowing up at decisions, at referees, launching straight off the bat with 'we copped some bad calls' without being prompted, and generally finding very little to state publicly about the performance of the actual players in the games, where we have been very, very ordinary. Outside of some random one-off scapegoatings of young players coming through.

What happened? Where the f*** is the cut-throat attitude of 'if we're good enough, we don't need all the luck in the world to go our way?'. The sort of attitude that no doubt led us to change our fortunes around and to win our first-ever title. Yeah, we're not going to kill it every year, but call games like tonight the f*** out as the unacceptable shit that it is, if we are still the professional organisation that you turned us into when you first arrived. That was not a cohesive, well-drilled football team out there. No matter what the referees were doing to us.

The club is regressing, hard. What an absolute disgrace of a press conference that was.

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
He’s making excuses because he feels under pressure. Second crap season in a row and he’s feeling the heat.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Forwards are too slow, halves aren't linking well, and we go back to our regular block plays as our main scoring opportunities.

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
For the love of all things devine............

Please let's not put in a performance like that next week..............

I don't think I could take it.
Season 2019 for me now is:

Round 21 08/08/19

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stido

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
That was disappointing!