Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 20 Cowboys (A) v Tigers - Teams & Discussion

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Interesting press conference coming up.

Blow by Blow

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Even when we are losing we still like to let in some tries in the last ten minutes. We are not chokers just generally lack stamina

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Completely thrashed by a team who are better drilled and who wanted it more.

I will never hope we lose to the Donkeys ever, but if we get a touch up next Thursday at home Green has to get the arse

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Morgo clearly isn't committing in defense. I guess he was knocked out 2 weeks in a row. Can't be good for the confidence.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Interesting press conference coming up.

Will be the same stock standard cliche bs that Green comes up with. Will be disappointed with the effort, didn't complete, didn't execute. Will last 3 minutes tops.

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I mean, it doesn't mean anything, but Brooks taking that kick for touch about 700 metres from where the penalty was, was pretty fantastic.

Desert Qlder

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Don't re-write history to suit your agenda. Feldt and Lowe had played a hsndful of games between them and Taumalolo and Morgan were still fringe players who spent a lot of time in QCup under Henry.
Exactly Mrs. Green, well in the system.

Feldt was rookie of the year 2013. Taumalolo had played for his country before Green and recognised as one of the best young forwards in the game. Morgan established first grade, difficult year 2013 due to Elisala. Lowe also had already played FG.

This is make believe stuff they were 'developed' by Green.

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Problem is, there was that dodgy call. So we’ll cling onto that being a game changer.

Billythefish

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
We are really lacking leaders and our old guard sadly are well past their sell by date. We probably needed to take a leaf out of the Wayne Bennett playbook and get Blokes like Cooper to retire a year too soon rather than a year to late

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
I mean, it doesn't mean anything, but Brooks taking that kick for touch about 700 metres from where the penalty was, was pretty fantastic.
Yeah, & the opposite being feldt scores 1.5m in from touch & clifford takes the kick nearly right on the touch line

He never seems to have his head in the game, probably takes hess' mantle for most overrated player atm

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
We are really lacking leaders and our old guard sadly are well past their sell by date. We probably needed to take a leaf out of the Wayne Bennett playbook and get Blokes like Cooper to retire a year too soon rather than a year to late

Looks like it already is a year too late to me. I'm not sure if he can break into anything more than a slight jog anymore.

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Would be a worthwhile pre-season exercise (i.e. now) to get a list going of some classic Cowboy moments from Season 2019.

1. Ben Barba sacking.
2. Nene McDonald sacking
3. Josh McGuire knocking Morgo out in Origin.
4. Jake Granville giving that penalty away tonight.

These were the first to come to mind but reckon we can get to triple digits.

What will next week have in store?

Thurman Merman

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Exactly Mrs. Green, well in the system.

Feldt was rookie of the year 2013. Taumalolo had played for his country before Green and recognised as one of the best young forwards in the game. Morgan established first grade, difficult year 2013 due to Elisala. Lowe also had already played FG.

This is make believe stuff they were 'developed' by Green.
Sorry I forgot that players don't develop after they debut... You sure the pre-2014 versions of those players were at their peak?