Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 2 Cowboys (A) v Broncos - Teams & Discussion

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Taumalolo confirmed grade 3 medial ligament injury - out for 6-10 weeks.

Revivous

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Thank f*** we have Moose to fill in at Lock. Looks like Jensen will be back in the side next week.

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Could have been worse.

Lets hope it doesn't affect his speed and other skills. That's one long, big contract. I trust he will get the top level medical treatment he needs.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Obviously I don’t wish injury upon anybody, but I hope the boys store what TPJ did to lolo in their memory banks and serve a bit of retribution later in the year when we play them again.

stevealbertqld

Qld Cup Player
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I’m not too stressed about it. We couldn’t be better prepared to lose him. Moose to lock (or Asiata), Jensen comes in on the bench with guys like Hola and Gilbert ready for a crack. Think of the boost we will get round 12 when we add lolo to the pack.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Our pack is full of internationals and Origin players.. There really isn't any excuses. Time for them to step up now.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Time to sack Green!
Might be a TIC comment, but he will definitely be under the pump, should we not make finals or (heaven forbid) go backwards.
I am concerned about his attitude towards playing young blokes, watching the Eels game yesterday & their 5/8 had a good game & only 18, he played pretty good last week to IIRC.
I know it's only early in the season but we all know what the definition of insanity is

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Last time we got pumped by the Donkeys at Suncorp we went on to win the comp.

We got dis.
We were terrible in those first three games of 2015.

Then we won 11 in a row. Do that again please.

Reactions: Jax

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
How did Clifford go in the QRL game against the blackhawks?

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
How did Clifford go in the QRL game against the blackhawks?
Jake Clifford (13 runs, 80m, 1 tackle break, 6 tackles, 6 missed, 1 ineffective, 9 kicks, 228m, 3 forced drop outs, 3 errors, 2 penalties conceded)

I didn't see the whole game but the parts I did see he was outplayed by Laybutt and looked like a shadow of himself.

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Jake Clifford (13 runs, 80m, 1 tackle break, 6 tackles, 6 missed, 1 ineffective, 9 kicks, 228m, 3 forced drop outs, 3 errors, 2 penalties conceded)

I didn't see the whole game but the parts I did see he was outplayed by Laybutt and looked like a shadow of himself.
Seems to back what Coach Green has to say about him?