Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 18 Cowboys (H) v Rabbitohs - Teams & Discussion

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Another tidbit from the presser. Coach Green mentioned not following instructions. He has used that choice of words previously when not happy with Clifford. I don't really know what it means. Trainer instructions? Before game/half time instructions? Or set play instructions?

He does strike me as a massive micro manager and I have noticed Morgan getting annoyed in the past with the trainer, repeating angrily 'I know!, I know!'
If I had to guess it'd be instructions around 5th tackle options. Clifford either seems to run it on the and not put in a kick, or he runs it on the 4th and is unavailable to kick. And so we apparently default back to the next-best kicker in the club, Josh McGuire.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
If I had to guess it'd be instructions around 5th tackle options. Clifford either seems to run it on the and not put in a kick, or he runs it on the 4th and is unavailable to kick. And so we apparently default back to the next-best kicker in the club, Josh McGuire.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
With his one good eye. Bless.