Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 17 Cowboys (A) v Roosters - Teams & Discussion

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Enjoyed seeing McGuire taking it to JWH. It's contests like that where you can live with his grubbiness, when he is niggling other massive grubs.

Moose got the best of him AND got him suspended.

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Enjoyed seeing McGuire taking it to JWH. It's contests like that where you can live with his grubbiness, when he is niggling other massive grubs.

Yeah, I loved seeing that. JWH is such a grub and quite frankly, for a bloke his size, he's kind of a b**ch too.

Haz

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Robinson wouldn't like seeing nat butcher cowering like that instead of trying to stop a field goal.

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Robinson wouldn't like seeing nat butcher cowering like that instead of trying to stop a field goal.
That's a great spot. What the hell was he doing? Yeah it's 80 minutes in but surely you can find the energy from somewhere to charge the f*** out of the kicker instead of just clearing the pathway.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
While the boys were cheering, is Drinky's screamin "one set" signally with his hand? With time still on the clock, Roosters still had a chance to get the ball back. Shows great maturity for a 3 game player
Yeah, the commentators weren't too impressed with the "penalty goal attempt" decision.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, the commentators weren't too impressed with the "penalty goal attempt" decision.
Mate, what were they thinkin? Our F/A is poor, but surely closing out that game 100% is our priority. If the kick hit the crossbar, it gave the Chooks a chance to run the length of field and score, true Cowboys style??

Thurman Merman

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Mate, what were they thinkin? Our F/A is poor, but surely closing out that game 100% is our priority. If the kick hit the crossbar, it gave the Chooks a chance to run the length of field and score, true Cowboys style??
He kicked it over the uprights, let alone the crossbar

dakapayne

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Didn’t get to go to the game as I was in Canberra freezing my ass off at the Go Kart track all day (annoyingly, the first game I could actually go to that isn’t a Thursday night or Friday 6pm game, we have our first ever Sunday race.)

Saw everyone’s favourite journalist post a well done cowboys tweet, and went and checked the score. At that point my app was showing 13-12. Boy was I pumped. It’s these close field goal games that can really kick start a season. 2015 it was round 3 or 4, 2019 is unfortunately round 17 hahaha. But everyone else is shit too, so a good run from here and anything is possible.
Neil Evans?

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Genius move if we scrape into the top 8 by 1 or 2 points on the old For and Against hahaha.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

JWH beat his dangerous contact charge at the judiciary would you believe. Looked pretty clear cut with what he did. I guess because it was on McGuire whose a massive grub himself might have had something to do with it.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score