Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 15 Cowboys (A) v Dragons - Teams & Discussion

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
128 metres in 51 minutes. 13 runs. Only beaten in the forwards by JT (whoever that is) and All-star Shane Wright. I dunno, it seems better than what he has served up for us in the past.

You could say, he wasn't as.....mc LEAN in the stats as he has been in the past..
He’s got a long way to go to make up for the shit he’s produced so far at the club, but I will agree that he seemed to be running the ball harder with more intent last night than we’ve seen him do so far this season.

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
He’s got a long way to go to make up for the shit he’s produced so far at the club, but I will agree that he seemed to be running the ball harder with more intent last night than we’ve seen him do so far this season.
Yep, conversely he coughed up near identical stats to Bolts so maybe can't read too deeply into his form.

Blow by Blow

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I know that we will probably continue to look like we are just a bit off the pace but then get found out when we play the better teams. I figure that we have lost too many games now and making the eight is going to be close to impossible but that there will be some improved combinations and promising developing players like Clifford, Molo, Drinkwater & Opacic.

This will make me feel optimistic for next season until Cooper, Scott, and Bolton are all offered two-year contracts. However, despite all that I know about this club, I can't shake the feeling that we are going to finish the year really strong and make it deep into the finals.

Even though it seems too late in the season I feel that our team is really coming together and that we just need to fix up one outside back position and for Cooper or Hess to get injured so that Green is forced to start Shane Wright and then we will be ready to beat everyone bar Melbourne. I think Granville is in the best form for a long time and I feel that players like McClean, Clifford and even Bolton are really starting to hit their stride.

I believe in the peaking this year and I am willing to risk being made to look like a fool and get behind this club for our finals run.

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
I know that we will probably continue to look like we are just a bit off the pace but then get found out when we play the better teams. I figure that we have lost too many games now and making the eight is going to be close to impossible but that there will be some improved combinations and promising developing players like Clifford, Molo, Drinkwater & Opacic.

This will make me feel optimistic for next season until Cooper, Scott, and Bolton are all offered two-year contracts. However, despite all that I know about this club, I can't shake the feeling that we are going to finish the year really strong and make it deep into the finals.

Even though it seems too late in the season I feel that our team is really coming together and that we just need to fix up one outside back position and for Cooper or Hess to get injured so that Green is forced to start Shane Wright and then we will be ready to beat everyone bar Melbourne. I think Granville is in the best form for a long time and I feel that players like McClean, Clifford and even Bolton are really starting to hit their stride.

I believe in the peaking this year and I am willing to risk being made to look like a fool and get behind this club for our finals run.
Great attitude!

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

We're paying $8 to make the top 8 (gamble responsibly). I'm with you I think, just purely based on how weak the comp is this year. There are a load of teams that have been utter tripe and I think we could sneak into the finals at 6th after origin.