Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 10 Cowboys (H) v Eels - Teams & Discussion

Woody

Qld Cup Player
5 Year Member
Reaction score
The irony is we had the same situation under Neil Henry with Lolo. Just wouldn't keep him in the side. We would have lost Lolo if neil had stayed. Green is repeating the same mistake. So who is going to come in and replace Green and cement Clifford in the 17?
Kevin Walters? Nah, I don't want Broncos rejects.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
The weed must have vastly improved since I was last living in NQ, as anyone who expected sweeping changes to the side must have been hitting the devil's lettuce hard.

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
The weed must have vastly improved since I was last living in NQ, as anyone who expected sweeping changes to the side must have been hitting the devil's lettuce hard.
Greeny reminds me of the mug pub tab gambler just putting his money on the 8 dog race after race and hoping it wins. Lol. But it keeps losing.

Woody

Qld Cup Player
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I don't really want Greeny sacked because of his achievements at the club, but this is the 2nd year in a row we've been playing like shite. Short of busting out Jenga, I don't know what else he has to offer.

CC

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Coach Green must be the only coach in the NRL that likes losing, hasn't got the balls to make changes, same old same old.

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Coach Green must be the only coach in the NRL that likes losing, hasn't got the balls to make changes, same old same old.
Does he have a Plan B? Kind of revealing himself as a totally one dimensional coach as time goes on.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
I don't really want Greeny sacked because of his achievements at the club, but this is the 2nd year in a row we've been playing like shite. Short of busting out Jenga, I don't know what else he has to offer.

*third year in a row. Don’t let the 2017 grand final appearance make you forget that we were considerably poor for the majority of the year, and only managed to make finals because St George choked in their last game.

Metro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
*third year in a row. Don’t let the 2017 grand final appearance make you forget that we were considerably poor for the majority of the year, and only managed to make finals because St George choked in their last game.
True. That’s a good point.

broke

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Portsmouth, United Kingdom (formally Townsville)
Is it possible that these issues go above Green? Parr maybe? Lancini? It feels like we've been very hestiant to blood young guys on a regular basis for a long time now. Lolo was a long term investment that has paid off thankfully and obviously Thurston. I mean we told Bennett to walk years ago because the board didn't like that he demands too much control over player movement/selection? I could be wrong and I'm sure there was much more behind the scenes. But we've had different coaches make the same choices, can it be a coincidence? Lots of questions lol.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible that these issues go above Green? Parr maybe? Lancini? It feels like we've been very hestiant to blood young guys on a regular basis for a long time now. Lolo was a long term investment that has paid off thankfully and obviously Thurston. I mean we told Bennett to walk years ago because the board didn't like that he demands too much control over player movement/selection? I could be wrong and I'm sure there was much more behind the scenes. But we've had different coaches make the same choices, can it be a coincidence? Lots of questions lol.

Tbh we did used to complain about Henry doing the same thing.

If it gets to the point of sacking the coach I hope Parr doesn't survive the cut. He is the 'top dog of the football department' after all (Lancini's words).

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Your ignoring our injury toll.

Jax

Origin Rep
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Excuses are like assholes, everyone’s got one. There are sides this year with worse injury tolls than what we had in 2017, doing far better.
Name one