Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 1 Cowboys (H) v Dragons - Teams & Discussion

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like they're gonna do a little weekly video show.

Tunza

Junior
Reaction score
Looks like they're gonna do a little weekly video show.

They're doing some good work on social media and the website. Other than injury updates - Panthers are doing this very well - most of the news is well covered.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
They're doing some good work on social media and the website. Other than injury updates - Panthers are doing this very well - most of the news is well covered.
Penrith have been exceptional with social media this year. They’ve even taken us into some of the players bedrooms to see how they’re performing in that department.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

I actually think the lack of injury updates is deliberate. We've been quite secretive with them ever since Greeny has been here for some reason.

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Clifford and Gideon drop out of the 21.

Cowboy Pete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Clifford and Gideon drop out of the 21.

"It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good" Makes the Pride look good things against the Hunters. I am now starting to talk through my pocket.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
No Clifford in first grade, no web cam of the latest concrete poor.

Boring.
All this negativity leading up to kickoff so I've decided to look at the silver linings.

For example, Feldty isn't lining up for game 1, but likely back for game 2 - so now it's like having two seasons openers in one season!!

You little rippa!!!

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I long for the day for when the Cowboys have the awareness and goolies to play this when the boys run out.

Didn't you hear, Lee Kernaghan is playing tonight.