Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2019 Round 1 Cowboys (H) v Dragons - Teams & Discussion

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score
Justin Hodges was the Dally M judge for our match and awarded one vote to Kahu. Wow. I have no words. A quick glimpse at the other judges and who they awarded votes to in the other games, and barely anybody has a f***ing clue. Generally they get best on ground correct, but after that it’s a fkn lottery. What a farce.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Justin Hodges was the Dally M judge for our match and awarded one vote to Kahu. Wow. I have no words. A quick glimpse at the other judges and who they awarded votes to in the other games, and barely anybody has a f***ing clue. Generally they get best on ground correct, but after that it’s a fkn lottery. What a farce.
He obviously doesn't read the stampede.
Is there only one "judge" & points allocation per game?
In this day & age, with sports betting, you'd nearly think its in the NRL's interest to have multiple 'judges' from a variety of backgrounds, ie players, coaches, referees (not those involved in the game) just to at least give the illusion that the process is 'clean'

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score

Good times at the broncs. Now, I wonder how Queensland selector D. Lockyer can rationalise getting Milford back into the S.O.O team?

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
The Dally M voting process has been a joke for as long as I can remember, there's no impartiality at all.

Revivous

Qld Cup Player
Donor
Reaction score
Even still, I thought Kahu had a great game despite going off. I'm really happy we have him. At least it was for our team, unlike Lockyer who voted a point for the Broncos when they really didn't deserve one.

Although O'Neill had a few clangers, I thought in general he looked much improved, he was ripping in as hard as he can and making up for his mistakes.

A lot of players look a yard or two quicker than last year.
My biggest fear is he will have a blinder of a year and we'll throw another contract at him - only for him to climb inside of himself and do f*** all again.

Revivous

Qld Cup Player
Donor
Reaction score
Are you working with QRL matchday team for Qcup fixtures? Was going to do it this year but couldn’t cop missing out on watching our games. Do you enjoy it?
I am! Second year in and still loving it. Trainers a dicks though, but you get used to it.

donuts

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to o'neil...

7th minute, runs out to fast, misses tackle (as it happens sometimes) but rushed back and put aitken (fast as fcuk) out the sideline!

dragons try - he made the tackle from the opposite side of the field on the 40m, and was closest cowboy to aitken scoring his try...

yes JT3 was great, yes morgans kicking game was great, yes than fcuk kahu came back on the field, but well done justin for putting in heroic efforts (just cancel out the other crap pls).................