Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2019 NRL Supercoach

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I was cannon fodder once again........ Or should I say. Mauled by a (Bundy) Bear.

Had to chuckle at myself. Traded Ado-Carr because he had done nothing for 4 weeks and he scores a double and Blake Green doesn't play.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Lol..... Had a quick check of the H2H this round.........

Pretty clear that l'm the weakest link

Hopefully I can follow the famous Peaking Theory.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I haven't played Supercoach before this year it seems like a pretty solid league.

Looking to do some solid peaking as well.. I've still got a million dollars salary left over as I've relied mostly on cheapies lol. Might have to spend up to get my team up to par.

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I haven't played Supercoach before this year it seems like a pretty solid league.

Looking to do some solid peaking as well.. I've still got a million dollars salary left over as I've relied mostly on cheapies lol. Might have to spend up to get my team up to par.
I had 350k saved for JT but I spent up on Thursday arvo sitting around a camp fire (thanks Telstra) only for Taukeihao to be ruled out. SC gave me Te Mare and he scores 9............
I also had a 11 and a 19.

$1M.......... Cha Ching.....

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score
Geeze Moses and king gutho have me ending up with a huge score of 1350 pre updates. You beauty

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Geeze Moses and king gutho have me ending up with a huge score of 1350 pre updates. You beauty

Impressive....... Glad I wasn't playing you this week. I would have lost by 300 odd.........

People would be looking to sack the coach with a loss like that....

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Insane score from you this week @MPW_Fanboy !

Looks like running the gauntlet without Ponga and Cleary is starting to hurt me. The board is definitely about to hold a press conference to give me their full support.

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score

Looks like running the gauntlet without Ponga and Cleary is starting to hurt me. The board is definitely about to hold a press conference to give me their full support.
Cheers mate. I death rode Ponga when he was in the halves. Couldn’t do it when he switched to fullback.

Thinking a bit of a left field play and bringing in Kikau this week. He’s been slightly underwhelming since returning from injury, but I feel is bound to explode sooner or later. Somebody talk me out of it!

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

LOL

My board has already denied that they have been in contact with @MPW_Fanboy............

Maybe I should hold my own presser and reveal my 5 year plan

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score
LOL

My board has already denied that they have been in contact with @MPW_Fanboy............

Maybe I should hold my own presser and reveal my 5 year plan

Hire Phil Gould as your head of football operations. That way you know that even if he fires you, you’ll end up back employed as coach later down the track anyway.

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score
Nice score on the weekend in a tough round @Spiral. Looking forward to our top of the table clash this weekend should be close!

samuraipolice

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Bateman, CHN, Rhyse Martin, Harris-Tavita, Dylan Brown...
My team has taking a huge turn for the worse in 1 week no kidding.

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
And now Fifita gone... this year has been rough for injuries to genuine keepers.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Bloody Fatfita. I guess he looked gone a few weeks ago as well but it we got a stay of execution. The good thing about it is most people have him so we're all in the same boat. Now it's POD time, though we'll probably all trade him out for the same player lol.

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score
Apparently he won’t miss much footy, if any at all. Kind of hope he misses a little bit of footy so that people sell him off.

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score
Been pissing through my trades so I'm forcing myself to stop until round 13. I need to make my addiction public which will help me quit it easier.
How many have you got left? I’ve managed to save 2. I reckon most will get to their settled final squads fairly quickly, so the need to have a bunch of trades in the bank for the home stretch isn’t as necessary as it maybe was in previous years.

samuraipolice

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
How many have you got left? I’ve managed to save 2. I reckon most will get to their settled final squads fairly quickly, so the need to have a bunch of trades in the bank for the home stretch isn’t as necessary as it maybe was in previous years.
I've got 20 left. I think you're right about everybody getting their team sorted quickly seeing the amount of cash cows there's been so far this year though. Just worried I'll get screwed over with injuries like I've been before.