Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2019 NRL Supercoach

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
6 weeks might just be enough to give S. Burgess a crack with a view to trading Lolo back in for Jurbo around origin

I'm one of the dumb f***s who left out Cook too so gotta find a way to get him this week or next

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Can’t catch a break with injuries. Lolo, Friend, Moylan and Burns have all screwed me around the last fortnight. Still managed to scrape together 1077 thanks largely due to throwing the captains armband to Marsters.

H2H starts this week for our comp which will be good. Stuffed if I know what trades I’ll do. I’ve got about 4 players I need out of my squad that need to be fit into 2 trades...

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'm holding Burns, I think he will have a short layoff and still low breakeven.

Bought Tedesco for Moylan following his price dip which is decent business. If I can do the same next week with Farah to Cook I will be pretty happy with my team and can stop burning up trades for a bit

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
We may have f.. All to cheer about on the field.........

But in the important competition it is on like Donkey Kong.......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: BDR

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Moses and King Gutho saved my bacon tonight after a less than inspiring start. Looking likely to notch up the first win while putting together a respectable score. Happy days.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Good to notch up the first win! Big papi robbing me a chance of hitting 1200 but still very pleased with me 1160 odd. He adds to my ever growing injury list so is going to be a tough decision on who to hold and who to sell this week.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Whats a good score in SC usually? It's my first year playing it as opposed to NRL Fantasy. Is it generally higher scoring? Seems we're all hitting over 1000 yet that was a crazy good score in Fantasy when I played it a couple of years ago.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Whats a good score in SC usually? It's my first year playing it as opposed to NRL Fantasy. Is it generally higher scoring? Seems we're all hitting over 1000 yet that was a crazy good score in Fantasy when I played it a couple of years ago.
Hitting 1000 is pretty stock standard in supercoach provided you don’t have any injuries etc. A good score is usually 1100+.

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Hitting 1000 is pretty stock standard in supercoach provided you don’t have any injuries etc. A good score is usually 1100+.
Or you don't have two guys not play.........

f*** you SJ and Addo Car.

BTW well done Justin

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TowtruckTronc

Qld Cup Player
5 Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone that also has Esan Marsters McGuire just confirmed he will keep the tee for tomorrow night. Even though it hasn’t helped scores the last two weeks.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
For anyone that also has Esan Marsters McGuire just confirmed he will keep the tee for tomorrow night. Even though it hasn’t helped scores the last two weeks.
Me v you this week mate. How much am I beating you by?

TowtruckTronc

Qld Cup Player
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Haha you have a strong looking team. I see you vc loopholed RTS last week. Could be interesting if you make some nice trades but I should win 80+

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Haha you have a strong looking team. I see you vc loopholed RTS last week. Could be interesting if you make some nice trades but I should win 80+
Yeah didn’t work out how I hoped. Expected his score to rise significantly with updates but didn’t pan out how I envisioned. Ended up losing out by about 10 points with what I would have gone without the loop.

Esan to ton up tonight to get us both off to a ripping start!

TowtruckTronc

Qld Cup Player
5 Year Member
Reaction score
The boys on the countdown show were fairly into Garner about being a sell this week and Copes even said he wasn’t worth a spot in your 17! Hope that made a few people take him out, i’m sure it would have. R Gennings being off with hia has probably gifted him 80 mins tonight but i think he was playing well regardless! In saying that I will probably sell to Crichton or R Martin in a week or two.

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Got wind of Haas starting and snap traded him for Napa. Banked a tidy 150k price rise out of Napa and got a good benchie in Haas who should accumulate more $$ plus cover over Origin.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Got wind of Haas starting and snap traded him for Napa. Banked a tidy 150k price rise out of Napa and got a good benchie in Haas who should accumulate more $$ plus cover over Origin.
I upgraded Napa to Lodge and watched his butter fingers drop it cold 3 times. What a frustrating game. Surely Haas keeps the 13 jersey when TPJ returns if he keeps putting in those kind of performances. Shame he’s from NSW.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Had a shocker this week mainly due to my last second captaincy change to Reynolds. Thought Souths halves would dominate the game with Green’s last minute withdrawal. Unfortunately it was Walker and not Reynolds who dominated. Cost me 92 points in the end as RTS was my original skipper. Well done @TowtruckTronc on getting the W.