Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2019 NRL Supercoach

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Nice! I feel better about getting destroyed in that case

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Could we get a ladder update for those who aren't participating but want to follow how it's going?

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
H2H hasn’t started yet for our comp, but in terms of points scored in the overall scheme of things this is how we fared:

View attachment 1287

Number 1 ranking looking very good in the top right corner!
Thanks to me..............

Not

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Thanks to me..............

Not

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Haha to be fair mate 914 would be a good score in a lot of leagues. Fresh week ahead, what are the trades everyone are looking at?

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
No trades, but I might re-jig the bench. Sub out Nicol-Klokstad for Keighran

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I scored 1,028 with Roberts scoring zero. The best start I’ve ever had I reckon. I very rarely break 1000.

samuraipolice

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Had Jason as my captain which padded my score a bit. I think I'll put it on teddy this week vs manly, especially if it's dry.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Unfortunately had the dopey prick lodge so he’s out for either Joe O, TPJ or lane. Had Gallen as well, and now that his role/minutes have been reduced he’ll be making his way out too. Plenty of options in the second row so will have a bit of a look through replays and wait for TLT before making a decision on who to replace the peptide king.

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Awesome stuff on the #1 ranking guys! Who knows, the crazy way this game is we might be 10,000th by next week ;) I’ll be on the NRL SuperCoach Talk podcast this week so will definitely be shouting us out!

Hopefully you can save the trades this week if you’ve got no injuries/suspensions. They’re bloody useful down the track...Looking forward to H2H soon.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I did my team an hour before the first game kicked off. Need to start taking it a bit more seriously. Was real into it a couple of years ago.

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Awesome stuff on the #1 ranking guys! Who knows, the crazy way this game is we might be 10,000th by next week ;) I’ll be on the NRL SuperCoach Talk podcast this week so will definitely be shouting us out!

Hopefully you can save the trades this week if you’ve got no injuries/suspensions. They’re bloody useful down the track...Looking forward to H2H soon.
Nice one, look forward to listening! Try and give the bye a shout out, I’ve heard he’s got plenty of supporters over on SC Talk ;)

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
I did my team an hour before the first game kicked off. Need to start taking it a bit more seriously. Was real into it a couple of years ago.
Fair effort getting the score that you did picking a team an hour before the first game!

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I was about 23 minutes from the first lockout according to the countdown clock. Hahaha.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Had a bit of a look at my team this morn. Gotta get on board some obvious cash cows before their prices go up. I didn't put much thought into my team so I'm on the back foot from the get go.

Better than I can say for my fantasy NRL team though. It autocompleted.. was stuck on a plane and didn't have time to fix it when it landed lol.

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Podcast for NRL SuperCoach Talk is up guys (Spotify/iTunes/Their website) - it’s a long one but I squeeze the shoutout in at about the 20 minute mark I think :)

Definitely a wait and watch week this one, unless you desperately need to bin someone. Save those trades for the back end!

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Nice pod mate. Unfortunately had to burn through 2 trades due to suspension and a reduced role to Gal that I did not foresee. Hopefully that’s me settled for a couple of weeks, but will no doubt get an itchy finger at some stage..

MPW_Fanboy

Sent Off
Reaction score
Back to reality for the cowboys stampede haha. Think all of us were heavily effected by taumalolo’s injury, especially those who captained him. One more week till H2H starts

samuraipolice

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Our time on top was fun. I'll hold lolo for now and get someone when prices change a bit.