Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2019 NRL Supercoach

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Hi Gents, have created an NRL Fantasy League if anyone is interested. League Code is X43LFHUJ

Will set up dedicated thread too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
So far we’ve got 8 confirmed starters:

MPW_Fanboy - The Bye
Spiral - Basket Straightins
BDR - The Pecan Sandies
Crayne07 - Cr@kers
TowtruckTronc - Sticky Wingers
Blow by blow - DOOM
samuraipolice - Cowbucks
Pharaoh - Pharaohs

Comp is set up for 20, but looks like we won’t make that. I’ll change it so that it’s set up for a 10 team competition (H2H begining in round 4). If there are others interested once we’ve gotten 10 confirmed teams I can always change back the settings to 20 teams.

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'm in. Flagoners RLFC

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
10/10 spots have now been filled:

MPW_Fanboy - The Bye
BDR - The Pecan Sandies
Crayne07 - Cr@kers
Blow by blow - DOOM
samuraipolice - Cowbucks
Pharaoh - Pharaohs
Benchy - Flagoners RLFC
Jordan - Bundy bears

Is it possible for a moderator to update the opening post with the list of teams and corresponding people they belong to? If there is enough interest between now and next week, I can make the competition bigger and increase by another 10 sides.

How is everybody’s side looking? This is probably what I’m going to run with until teams are named next week:

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
How is everybody’s side looking? This is probably what I’m going to run with until teams are named next week:
Not bad at all but surprised to see you give Moses a run over Morgo!

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Not bad at all but surprised to see you give Moses a run over Morgo!
Personally think Morgo might take a while to find his feet after a long injury lay off. I think Moses is in for quite a big year. Could potentially find his way into the NSW side if he has a red hot start to the year as Freddie loves him from his time coaching Lebanon.

Blow by Blow

First Grader
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
10/10 spots have now been filled:

MPW_Fanboy - The Bye
BDR - The Pecan Sandies
Crayne07 - Cr@kers
Blow by blow - DOOM
samuraipolice - Cowbucks
Pharaoh - Pharaohs
Benchy - Flagoners RLFC
Jordan - Bundy bears

Is it possible for a moderator to update the opening post with the list of teams and corresponding people they belong to? If there is enough interest between now and next week, I can make the competition bigger and increase by another 10 sides.

View attachment 1259
I know a few people who would be keen to join - cowboys fans but not forum members. So if you wanna try and increase numbers I will share the code but cool if we just want to keep to the 10.

samuraipolice

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
How many cows players you guys got? I've got 2 right now. Morgan and feldt. Kyle scored pretty well considering how bad we were last year especially in attack. I think he'll score higher this year.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
How many cows players you guys got? I've got 2 right now. Morgan and feldt. Kyle scored pretty well considering how bad we were last year especially in attack. I think he'll score higher this year.
After TLT yesterday just rolling with the 1 in lolo. Have made a few changes to the squad I posted earlier. Going to wait and see on Kahu. If he looks comfortable linking up in attack and his work rate is high at the back I will probably bring him into my side before the first price change.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Missed out again! Any chance of bumping the team limit up to 20?
Sorry mate. If a couple more show interest I think we can bump it up to 20, but I think it’s better for the comp if it’s full of people on here, rather than having half the comp full of randoms like we would if we extended it to 20 now. I think there are a few spots open in the NRL fantasy comp.

samuraipolice

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
After TLT yesterday just rolling with the 1 in lolo. Have made a few changes to the squad I posted earlier. Going to wait and see on Kahu. If he looks comfortable linking up in attack and his work rate is high at the back I will probably bring him into my side before the first price change.
I brought in lolo as well. Had Crichton but he's named on the bench so I swapped. I took out feldt obviously. I still have Morgan because I feel like he's gonna make a fair bit of money. I see him averaging around 60.

MPW_Fanboy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Just a reminder fellas that while the season kicks off tonight, our comp’s H2H fixtures don’t kick off until round 3. Think i’m finally settled on my squad after close to a billion changes throughout the last couple of weeks.

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
My team is locked in. Morgan is pretty no-brainer, he's way undervalued. Kahu also seems relatively popular as well considering he's moving to FB

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I’ve been talked into Supercoaching this year, so if you do expand the league beyond 10, I’ll join in. If not, no big deal.

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Well so much for making Teddy my captain.............

Useless prick scored low 20's..

Back to the $10M man this week me thinks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'm top 3 in every league i'm in but 6/10 against you f****rs