Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2019 Mal Meninga Cup (U18) thread

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
What a gun. Is he eligible to play Q Cup this year? It would be interesting to see how he goes against full grown athletes, outside backs reach the NRL so young these days he could conceivably play in 2020 or 2021 if he finds success at higher levels.

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
What a gun. Is he eligible to play Q Cup this year?
I'm not sure if QRL has the same NRL rules where you have to be 18 to play. Hopefully not.

NSW_Cowboy

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am a fan, been following since he was in brissy planing Union without actually knowing about him as a player.. Absolutely stoked that the Cowboys were the ones to lock him up!

Reactions: BDR

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
How long is he signed for?

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys realise the talent he possesses and they don't make the same mistakes again. It's a shame he doesn't turn 18 til later in the year. Would've been good to get him some time in QLD Cup (I assume you have to be 18 to play?) and have him fast tracked into the first grade squad for next year.

Prince Ernst of Hanover

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Nice acceleration from young HTF. Boy we need some of that. At least our forwards look like their fitness is starting to kick in. Let's also trade cowboy Kyle for a decent up and coming player.