Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2019 Jersey Range

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

This is the back of it

Binky

Junior
Reaction score
My Missus just bought me on of those online, delivery date due end of November

Revivous

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
I think I'm seriously the only one that loves our jersey design - the defence one is mint

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I think I'm seriously the only one that loves our jersey design - the defence one is mint
There's a few. And to be clear, I dont hate it as a design, I just hate it as our playing jersey. I think it lacks professionalism and is too 'childish' for a top flight sports team. A teams colours and strip should be as sacred as their name - to me its up there with if we changed the name 'cowboys' every few years. I love the special rounds and different designs as one-offs throughout the season - we've had some crackers.... but professional teams should have a solid and proud identity.

If they had a "Junior Rugby League" round, this jersey would have been fantastic, I think it gives of a very "kids" vibe... and I very likely would have bought one too.

Revivous

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
I'd love to see us go back to the 2014/2015 strip - best jersey ever made, it had everything and was professional, plus it's bloody iconic now. What we went to in 2016/2017 was terrible.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Only if they bring in a Beach Round where the field is entirely covered in sand.
This is the greatest idea I've ever heard of

You could have water at either end, starting from 10m out, and gradually sloping down toward the goal where its about a foot deep

Benchy

Bench Warmer
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
There would probably be a few drownings occasionally too! It's all very exciting to think about.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Pfft, its not like they wouldnt play with compulsory mouthguard-snorkels in this day and age - we do want mums to let their kids play after all.

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
This is the greatest idea I've ever heard of

You could have water at either end, starting from 10m out, and gradually sloping down toward the goal where its about a foot deep
Just have it a foot deep in the ingoals for sweet diving try’s, but the slope away to the sideline for some great tackles into the water.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Just have it a foot deep in the ingoals for sweet diving try’s, but the slope away to the sideline for some great tackles into the water.
Yeah, thats probably better. Just an inch or two right at the sideline so its doesnt slow down the speedsters too much, but they kick up a mad roost when tearing down the sidelines. And then fall away sharply after the sideline for sick tackles into the deep

Touchies will need jetskis

Milligna

Bench Warmer
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Not much going on during the off season eh.

crayne07

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I think that was the most serious you’ve ever been taken. I still think Beach Round is a great idea.
Shit yeah........

If they can organise a complete "Magic Round" at Suncorp then they can do a "Billabong" round at Bondi.......

Barefoot, Boardies and singlets

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk