Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2019 Jersey Range

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Same home and away as 2018 with new Women in League and Defence jerseys:

New-season kit set to inspire!
Cowboys.com.au
Thu 1 Nov 2018, 05:00 PM

When the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys kick off their 2019 campaign on Monday 5 November, there'll be a striking debutant amongst them for pre-season training.

For the first time, the Cowboys will wear a signature pre-season training kit between November and early March 2019, when the players will transition to a unique in-season training range for their gruelling season schedule.

On-field in their farewell season to 1300SMILES Stadium, the Cowboys will proudly reprise their classic "bull's horns" 2018 Home and Away jerseys, with some new special-round additions in their armoury.

Launched today by the Cowboys, in conjunction with the Cowboys Team Shop, the 2019 season jersey and training range is a stunning uniform for players, members and fans alike.

BACK TO WORK | Pre-season training range
With an NRL squad featuring nine new recruits, the 2019 Cowboys will wear a pre-season training collection designed to build pride in their club colours as they form an unbreakable bond for the season ahead.

The 'back to work' training range, comprising training tee and singlet, features the bull's horns motif in light-blue glacier, a cool contrast to the traditional Cowboys blue.

The pre-season media polo, with its sharp diagonals across a glacier inset, will add style to player appearances and make a fresh addition to the Cowboys member or fan's 'smart casual' options.

BACK IN BLUE | In-season training range
With an intensive pre-season of training and trial games completed in March, our 2019 Cowboys will 'graduate' to their in-season training range.

The pre-season glacier will be replaced by the traditional Cowboys blue across both the 'back in blue' training range and media polo.

Cowboys football operations manager Glenn Hall said: "The transition in training kit will be a symbol of our team having 'earned their colours' through what will be a long and demanding preparation for 2019. This will be a first for our boys and a challenge we know they're looking forward to."

GAME ON | Jersey range
From Saturday 16 March, the Cowboys will wear their Home and Away competition jerseys into battle each week, in the second and final year for this regular jersey design.

New looks in the 2019 jersey lineup are the Women in League jersey in dramatic neon pink, and the statement Defence jersey, paying homage to the club's strong ties with the North Queensland Defence community.

All jerseys in the range will sport Toyota, Bundaberg Rum and LGIAsuper, new to the sleeve, while the back of jersey position is still available for a unique and valuable branding opportunity!

PRE-ORDER NOW!
The 2019 jersey and training ranges are available now for pre-order (online and in-store)* from the Cowboys Team Shop.

cowboysteamshop.com.au
Tel: 07 4724 8002
In person: Cowboys Team Shop, Flinders Mall, Townsville
Email: shop@cowboysleagues.com.au

*2019 Home & Away jerseys, and pre-season & in-season training ranges are expected in store from mid-November. Special round jerseys (Women in League, Defence) expected in store in December 2018. Arrival times are subject to change.

https://www.cowboys.com.au/news/2018/11/01/2019-season-range/

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Those polos look like an indoor cricket shirt. Training shirts are not bad. Jerseys, f***ing disgrace.

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
We all surely knew the jerseys wouldn’t change. At the very least, there will be a change at the end of the season. Hopefully they then will take on board some of the suggestions found on here.

I don’t mind all the other gear. Better than previous years I think.

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
At the very least, there will be a change at the end of the season
Yeah this is the last year of the two-year cycle:

"From Saturday 16 March, the Cowboys will wear their Home and Away competition jerseys into battle each week, in the second and final year for this regular jersey design."

Jax

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
We all surely knew the jerseys wouldn’t change. At the very least, there will be a change at the end of the season. Hopefully they then will take on board some of the suggestions found on here.

I don’t mind all the other gear. Better than previous years I think.
Don't they need to retain the design for 2 years minimum, as per NRL rules.

For mine this is in our top 2 worst ever jersey designs

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Don't they need to retain the design for 2 years minimum, as per NRL rules.

For mine this is in our top 2 worst ever jersey designs
This coming season is 2 years. So end of season we’ll get a new one.

Jax

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Yeh, I thought that was the point of your post and my response

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Yeh, I thought that was the point of your post and my response
Hahaha. I thought you were just asking the question completely ignoring the previous posts.

Minto

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Warriors have done it right this year:

Also, the Titans new jersey looks like something we'd wear in the Nines:

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
It’s a pretty loose rule though. Some teams change their away every year. I seem to remember the original rule was 3 years for some reason? But there was room for teams to change jerseys before the 3 years were up by applying to the NRL.

Why the f*** we can’t just have the classic 95 for home and go wild with all the other shit, I don’t know. Next years anzac jersey is so lazy.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Now I'm no Mercury Rising kid when it comes to deciphering patterns... but if I was a betting man, I'd figure something like this would have been tossed up for your ANZAC jersey this year Beave

Oops

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Of all the jersey ideas tossed up on this site, this is the one they pick up and run with :facepalm:

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
It’s a pretty loose rule though. Some teams change their away every year. I seem to remember the original rule was 3 years for some reason? But there was room for teams to change jerseys before the 3 years were up by applying to the NRL.

Why the f*** we can’t just have the classic 95 for home and go wild with all the other shit, I don’t know. Next years anzac jersey is so lazy.
I also remember it being 3 years. Maybe they made a change to the rule.

I’m still a fan of a consistent home jersey, and then dick with the away jerseys. Ideally, home and away would just be the same old design and just a few themed versions throughout the year. There wouldn’t be many jerseys from other clubs that would clash with our 95 style jersey anyway, requiring an away jersey, would there?

Jax

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

Especially given it's the last season at the Willows (insert 5 sponsors names here) stadium.

Something to mark that occasion, with the final home game against the Dogs would be a sure fire fan favourite

Beaves NQ

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Yourjersey are doing hawaiin shirts again

Would wear that over the POS horns jersey.

Moggy

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Yourjersey are doing hawaiin shirts again

Would wear that over the POS horns jersey.
Pretty lazy effort, stick a few palm tree & island silhouettes & whammo we have an Hawaiian shirt.

I'll probably buy one though, only cos Cowboys have nothing in a dress shirt, should go around & steal one off Greenys clothes line

Milligna

Bench Warmer
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Haha, that's f***ing dreadful.
Tropical Friday shirts are supposed to be f***ing dreadful, I have two but not Cowboy ones.

Is the "Sleeping Giant" part of the pattern? Or just my eyes?