Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2019 Cowboys in Rep teams

Haz

Junior
Reaction score
Mbye trained in at left centre for second time today. Wonder if this means morgo playing #14. Kevvie well and truly lost it if this is the case. Got me fcked how players like Norman and mbye can get a run before him...

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Morgan will be the 5/8 I am thinking. He has taken a leaf out of Kevies book and mixed up the numbers. Sneaky devil.

MPW_Fanboy

First Grader
Reaction score
Morgan is still recovering from his head knock so could very well just be on light duties.

Chemicalspill

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
Morgan will be the 5/8 I am thinking. He has taken a leaf out of Kevies book and mixed up the numbers. Sneaky devil.
Just read my own post, whoops. I meant to say Kevvie has taken a leaf out of greenies book and mixed up the positions.

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Mbye trained in at left centre for second time today. Wonder if this means morgo playing #14. Kevvie well and truly lost it if this is the case. Got me fcked how players like Norman and mbye can get a run before him...

Sounds like Morgo will be playing 14. People were saying he wasn't five eighth because they needed him at centre and wouldn't trust anyone else. Unbelievable now that both Mbye and Norman are ahead of him in the starting side.

Maybe he has to be more outspoken at training or something because now inferior players are being selected ahead of him. He's not kicking on like I hoped he would after 2017.

BDR

Staff member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Maybe he has to be more outspoken at training or something because now inferior players are being selected ahead of him. He's not kicking on like I hoped he would after 2017.
Maybe he just needs a competent coach at the helm

Binky

Junior
Reaction score
Sounds like Morgo will be playing 14. People were saying he wasn't five eighth because they needed him at centre and wouldn't trust anyone else. Unbelievable now that both Mbye and Norman are ahead of him in the starting side.

I'm pretty sure it was on the Matty John's Podcast where he said he thinks Morgan to 14 was a good call because he will offer a lot more impact off the bench over Mbye.
His logic was that Morgan can then roam the field and inject himself when needed instead of being stuck out in the centre position

Jordan

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was on the Matty John's Podcast where he said he thinks Morgan to 14 was a good call because he will offer a lot more impact off the bench over Mbye.
His logic was that Morgan can then roam the field and inject himself when needed instead of being stuck out in the centre position

Will be interesting to see how much time Morgo gets then since Mbye only got 8 minutes in game 1 and 14 minutes in game 2.

If they wanted him to be able to inject himself in the game maybe they should've thought about playing him in his natural position. I'm still absolutely gobsmacked they've chosen Norman ahead of him there. They've shown a complete and utter disregard for him imo.

Binky

Junior
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how much time Morgo gets then since Mbye only got 8 minutes in game 1 and 14 minutes in game 2.

If they wanted him to be able to inject himself in the game maybe they should've thought about playing him in his natural position. I'm still absolutely gobsmacked they've chosen Norman ahead of him there. They've shown a complete and utter disregard for him imo.
I agree with you that Morgan should be no 6 over Norman, I think Norman is going to choke big time anyways and will be hooked for Morgs.
Looking on the bright side though if He does only get minimal minutes atleast there is less of a chance of him picking up a injury and further f***ing the cowboys season.

Spacey

Captain
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score

I thought I heard Kevie say pick the best 17 and find room for them in the team for game 1. Slim pickings with centre this series