Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2018 Round 13 Cowboys (A) v Manly - Teams & Discussion

trey

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
They beat Melbourne quite easily-we can only dream of beating them
Manly beat a Melbourne Storm side that was without Cameron Smith. The storm also had a player sent off. I think we would have been a chance that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bongohead667

First Grader
Reaction score
That's all I want to sign atm aquabro
A hooker-that can challenge Jake, hopefully even better, and at least 1 class back
Agreed. Granville needs competition to make him improve his game. he's been coasting for ages due to injuries to chudleigh and King for example.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Manly beat a Melbourne Storm side that was without Cameron Smith. The storm also had a player sent off. I think we would have been a chance that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We always struggle against Melbourne. Our only minor patch where we overcame them a few years back coincided with us playing a very high level of footy, and Slater being injured.

I cannot stand it. They beat us even when we seem to look better on paper.

Spiral

Captain
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
I think it’s safe to say that if we can’t put away Parramatta in Darwin of all places next week, we might as well take the rest of the year off. They were horrible last night and will barely be able to field a team on the park.

I’d be resting our Origin guys for this one, given the fill-ins did the job this week and, if our past few games in Darwin are anything to go by, it’ll be way too draining on them.

StinkyPete

First Grader
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I think it’s safe to say that if we can’t put away Parramatta in Darwin of all places next week, we might as well take the rest of the year off. They were horrible last night and will barely be able to field a team on the park.

I’d be resting our Origin guys for this one, given the fill-ins did the job this week and, if our past few games in Darwin are anything to go by, it’ll be way too draining on them.
I completely agree. Parra were woeful last night and I'm sure Green will rest all 3 qlders I expect almost the exact same team as last week except with Scott in, Hoare to going to the bench and Dunn dropping off.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
We will crush Parra. I have not had any confidence to use such confident words all year but it is true. They already struggle in Darwin conditions, and they happen to be horrible at the moment and have injuries.

At the very least I am resting Coops. Probably Morgan and Hess too. Then we can get another look at our younger players, plus give Kano another go in the forwards.

To