Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

Match 2017 Round 4 Cowboys (A) v Titans - Teams & Discussion

Predicted Scoreline

• Cowboys +13

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titans 1-12

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Titans +13

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Well it seems that just like when Henry was coaching the cows the tits have a slow start issue............could not be the coach now could it??:shiftyeyes:
It is all apart of the plan from the tactical genius... ;)

Rumbo

First Grader
Donor
Reaction score
Anyone thinking Greeny will move Lowe to Prop to accommodate Hess at 2nd row so he can play 80mins?

TowtruckTronc

Qld Cup Player
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Well it seems that just like when Henry was coaching the cows the tits have a slow start issue............could not be the coach now could it??:shiftyeyes:
Neil Henry's pre game speech:
*calm relaxing voice*

"Now boys big game today I want you all to try your best. Doesn't matter if you fall behind at the start just keep trying and don't forget to have fun!"

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Anyone thinking Greeny will move Lowe to Prop to accommodate Hess at 2nd row so he can play 80mins?
Seems a good option, most clubs like a prop that plays big mins
Probably just stick with Patty, who did well enough in first stint last week..??? though if will again
Hess back to bench

Much better from John last week

Rattrap

Qld Cup Player
Reaction score
Over at Broncos HQ(Taumalolo shoulder charge)even got some Cow/Tits highlights.Thinking Big Pete might be one of ours.Might live down at the Gold Coast.

fanfromsingapore

F
Big Pete? I think we might have a Pete on the Gold Coast.

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Over at Broncos HQ(Taumalolo shoulder charge)even got some Cow/Tits highlights.Thinking Big Pete might be one of ours.Might live down at the Gold Coast.
Big Pete is a Broncos fan, he is a member on here too (he's not Cowboy Pete). He's a voice of reason over on BHQ.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Big Pete is a Broncos fan, he is a member on here too (he's not Cowboy Pete). He's a voice of reason over on BHQ.
I agree about Big Pete on BHQ. Unsure who he is on here.

Shorty

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Nah, he is what you call an unbiased fan, I know its difficult to tell on there.
They just had one muppet saying how Glenn would have 3 tries if he wasn't affected by illegal play.
Ffs.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Nah, he is what you call an unbiased fan, I know its difficult to tell on there.
They just had one muppet saying how Glenn would have 3 tries if he wasn't affected by illegal play.
Ffs.
Are we talking game day or always? I get pretty animated on game days (albeit imho not like the above example).

Shorty

First Grader
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
I think they were discussing who to keep or let go.
I think Glenn is unwanted by a lot of Broncos fans except that guy.