Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! Register now for your free account, it's quick and easy to sign up.

You'll gain access to the full features of the site and you can jump in with your comments whenever you want. It's a no brainer!

2015 Round 11 Cowboys (A) v Tigers - Teams & Discussions (MPW SAGA)

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Thank goodness for this thread, cause the game itself was dour. Even a game on the most dourest day of the dourest month, with an electrified dour machine couldn't be as dour as this game was...

dour

Mark O Mac

Captain
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness for this thread, cause the game itself was dour. Even a game on the most dourest day of the dourest month, with an electrified dour machine couldn't be as dour as this game was...

dour
We won. Great, entertaining game.

Only downfall was that I think that was the day I discovered that outback steak house stopped having the "Cowboy Cut" and went with the much easier name of "Bone In Rib Eye Fillet" or some ****.

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
They can all EAD, I thought it was a fantastic win against the odds. And talking about commentators, was there anyone worse than Nathan Fein in the NYC game? He was willing with everything he had for the Tigers to get over the line. They will bring that same s**t all year, right up until the Cows take the premiership, then they'll be talking "It's so great to see everyone's "2nd favourite team" finally win a premiership"
My smugness level after reading this old post is unable to be measured by the technology available today.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score

dour
You mean thank God for Michael Parker Walshe :)

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
It amazes me how this is thread has almost as many views and posts as the grand final one... Lol

Cowboy_4_Life

Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
Thread bump for a serious (kinda) question. Would MPW be eligible to play in the 9's? They do play guys who dont have current playing contracts with the clubs, obviously they have all previously been retired club legends....but does anyone know how flexible the rules actually are?

rreader

Bench Warmer
Donor
Reaction score
No idea, but I reckon he would be eligible. I don't think he's too suited to the 9s. Would rather see Anderson play.

paulo_w

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Donor
Reaction score
MPW could set every player up in the team for a try/score his own...Andersons pretty limited to his contribution
He really is fantastic MPW

Dream

Administrator
Staff member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Reaction score
Thread bump for a serious (kinda) question. Would MPW be eligible to play in the 9's? They do play guys who dont have current playing contracts with the clubs, obviously they have all previously been retired club legends....but does anyone know how flexible the rules actually are?
MPW might be able to last a couple of minutes.

Joshpryor87

Origin Rep
5 Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is as enjoyable today as it was back then. The best sick day I ever had from work... :)